Theme: "A Shiloh "Name: bCH Kai-Lyn's Sargent of Zion, CGN, HCT "Sarge"
Owner: Virginia Storey, Kai-Lyn Shilohs
Breeders: Amy and Marty Anstett and Lisa Barber
Sarge is our 1st Shiloh and "pick" from the Grizz/Lazina litter of 2001. From his puppy-hood through maturity, Sarge has been the "epitome of the breed" in our eyes for his beautiful structure, intelligence, wisdom, bravery, and kind heartedness. Plus... it's truly impossible to get a bad picture of him!
I took this photograph specifically for this contest. Even though we haven't had much in the way of proper fall colors this year, I liked the lighting, the long shadows, and the parallel of the branch angles with Sarge's stick. It's a candid shot that I think shows deep reflection and "thanks". We are as thankful for Sarge as ever he may be for anything we could offer him in return. There will never be another, and we cherish him every day of the year. He's the reason for our perpetual "Thanksgiving".
Virginia and Peter - Kai-Lyn Shilohs - http://www.kailynshilohs.com
Congratulations!