Friday, February 1, 2013

February 2013 :Be My Valentine Shiloh


Theme: "By My Valentine Shiloh"
Name: Sawyer & Juno
Owner/Photographer: Adele Wojtowicz

I can't believe I caught this photo just two days before Valentine's Day! I was working away at my desk and happened to look over at my two "mooses" Sawyer (Phenom's North Star, Odin - Lexi Aug. 2009) and Juno (Phenom's Queen of the Heavens, Odin - Freya Mar. 2010) all curled up in a perfect heart. It exemplifies everything about them and their relationship. Sawyer is a wonderful, happy, very social dog who needed and deserved a playmate. Juno is the perfect companion for us both, so sweet and easy to train and loves to play! Sawyer has his CGN and HIC designations, and is excelling at herding training. Juno passed her TT with flying colours and absolutely loves agility. Together they are inseparable friends, and my life has been enriched immeasurably with them in it. They have made my house a home filled with love and fun every day. Happy Valentine's Day!