![]() |
| Nike, Kobi, Quinn, Elvis and Bingo |
Theme: "Shiloh PackMates"
Name: Stall Europa Shilohs
Owner/Photographer: Siegi Belz, Stall Europa
"Wow! Can’t believe I won again….. I really didn’t think that picture would do it because all you see is dog butts! J Write-up… Now that we have five Shiloh Shepherds they really do act like a pack….. We live on 50 acres and so there are always plenty of good smells and tracks and critters. They have managed to take down the occasional ground hog, but other than that it’s just sniffing and running and sniffing and running….. Quinn is convinced that there’s a squirrel just waiting for him at the big bird feeder and sneaks up to it every morning hoping to get lucky. Mind you, the only time he actually saw and caught a squirrel there was years ago. By now I think everybody knows my Shilohs or else I would have sponsored a “Name that Butt” contest."
Siegi & the Pack!
